Career Guidance You Don’t Want To Use — The Most Terrible Job Reference I Have Ever Seen!
It’s Friday, which means it’s time for career guidance that is neither helpful or insightful, but it sure is funny.
What follows is the most terrible job reference I’ve ever since…but also the most hilarious. Enjoy!
If you are truly seeking career guidance, we’d love to serve you. Check out Live It Forward Coaching and our Home Study Course. Each is designed to help you discover your Vocational Calling and equip you to strategically pursue the work and life that you love!
Also, be sure to check out past Career Guidance You Don’t Want To Use posts:
- Are You Ready For Your Next Performance Review
- Could You Pass This Job Interview
- Best Tactics For Avoiding Meetings
- Think Twice Before Throwing Paperclips At Coworkers
- A Surefire Way To Keep A Job
- A Surefire Way To Land A Job
- Is This The Way To Connect?
- How Many People Do You See Fall?
- Please Don’t Hurt Small Animals
- Can You Say “Career Stress?”
- Cubicle Hurdling